The successful candidates will focus on the following responsibilities:
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
- Learn and apply Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments;
- Assist in conducting research and compiling data;
- Handle all data entry and document production relating to corporate actions such as dividends, rights issues, bonus issues, e.t.c;
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Keep the Supervisor updated on any issues arising from the assignment;
- Assist with departmental administration tasks such as filing and updating of client files; and
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
As the ideal team player, you should posses the following attributes:
- At least an Upper Second class honours degree in Law or related field;
- At least 17 points at ‘A’ Level;
- A First Grade in ‘O’ Level (with credit 3 in English) or equivalent;
- Certified Public Secretary (CPS), Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) or equivalent professional certification will be an added advantage;
- Interest in pursuing a career in company Secretarial & Registration;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a Ugandan citizen;
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly; and
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
To the successful candidate, the firm will offer a highly energised team environment composed of individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
How to Apply
Please note that all relevant documents must be attached together with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
All applications should be submitted on our website using this link Click Here to Apply
Closing date: 4 June 2017
Requisition code: EAU-135567-JN
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer